Hey y’all I was tagged by Elsie L.M.C ! I suggest you go check her blog it’s very interesting and always has something interesting. Thanks Elsie for tagging me!! I know we’re already in 2016 but better late than never. This tag was created by The guy who said always no !
1: Describe your 2016 in 3 words:
- Interesting, unpredictable, hectic
2: Write the names of two people who characterized your 2016:
- There’s a few but it has to be God and Osiris.
3: Write about the most beautiful place you visited in 2016 and why you like it so much:
- I really didn’t go to much places in 2016. But I would have to say ‘Promised Land State Park’. It was a church trip. It’s a park but I liked it so much because it was surrounded by nature. There was a lake and a lot of trees. Idk but anything that’s surrounded by nature I love! •Here are two pictures that my bestfriend took of me there
4: Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016:
- Gosh this is such a hard question! 😂 I love all types of food!! I would have to say fried shrimp because I don’t like seafood but I tasted fried shrimp and I loved it 🤷🏽♀️
5: Write the event that has marked you more of this year in 2016 (even global event):
- I have to say it was when I went to see Jomari Goyso for the second time. He’s a famous TV personality in the Hispanic tv network.
6: Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want, link a photo:
- Okay my answer isn’t exactly going to answer the question because I don’t really buy “fine” things. But I think it would have to be these pandora charms they gave me as a present (cuz like I said, I don’t buy expensive things)
7: Write 3 good intentions for 2017:
- Impact other peoples lives in a positive way.
- Be more grateful
- And for myself; lose weight
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017:
- I would like to visit Florida again!
9. Write 1 food you want to eat in 2016:
- It would definitely have to be sushi just because I’ve tried eating it twice but I never like it. So I want to try different type to see if I end up liking one
I tag these 9 bloggers:
- My life in an ocean of fear
- Uniquely Rose
- This darling adventure
- A glimpse of darkness
Here are the rules:
- Mention the creator of the tag: The guy who said always no
- Use the image that you find in this article
- Mention the blogger who has chosen
- Answer the questions
- Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let the know through a comment on their blog.
Have a nice day! 💕 ~ Alison 🐼